Sunday 21 November 2010

A Month 'til Yule

Oh yes, just a month to go and we will be deep in the festive season and our first set of visitors arrives next weekend - the party starts! 
Here in the UK snow is predicted for the end of the week, I don't know about you but we're stocking up the cupboard, have hauled out the snow shovel, got in the salt and are just excitedly (OK and somewhat shiveringly) waiting for the countryside to change into her silver and whites.

I thought I'd share with you some images of Sally's fantastic workshop last week in the beautiful and mystical Forest of Dean.
Sally showing us how, Ian (brilliant digital artist btw!) recording the event and me recording the recording of...

Already, exquisite detail emerges

I learnt so much, painted, was inspired, uplifted and motivated by the workshop, by the new techniques we learnt and from the sensitive, clear feedback dealt out with lots of beautiful nurturing support. Thanks Sally!
I want to show you something that I've painted since coming home. 
I hope this warms you all up!


AfricanSunSink

Love and light
Lindsey

No comments: