Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring Equinox: Winter Twig and Spring Thoughts

Here's a lovely contribution from Sheila for the equinox, she says: 

I've restarted my art journaling. It all started with my visit to York and then there was Valentines Day and now Spring is on its way. Yesterday I even added some cards from my visit to Prague last November. It's quite a small journal but I hope I can keep it up with just a few extra entries on different pages each day.

My Winter Twig Poem

Winter 
  twig
 Shadows
Sun and light
 Waving
  in
   the
 wind
moving

My Spring Thoughts

Spring
 comes
 a bit at a time.
Imperceptibly
   the days lengthen
Buds bloom
    and lambs are born.
Spirits
  lift
with thoughts of what's
   to come
Sun
  shines.

1 comment:

Sally Stafford said...

Really enjoyed reading your poems Sheila and look forward to seeing more of your art journalling. thank you.