Thursday 13 August 2009

more printing....



Not much painting happening here...printing is the new obsession...
here is the latest...lino block prints on canvas....collaborative work with Ian....these pieces destined for a 'watch the birdie' exhibition to be held locally.

The whole idea of combining words and images is of course an on going Celtic Year theme so more to follow soon....I'm particularly exited about something we are working on using braille....I didn't realise it could be so visual!

1 comment:

Fi said...

I am intrigued (Braille project), and am looking forward to seeing completed work!

Might there b e a Braille-Ogham potential here ... Brogham perhaps, or Braigham, or Oghaille

I'm drawn to T, N and O and E. (Originally, I had this in E N and T order - but ear, nose and throat not part of the general image, so I swapped my alphabetti thoughts

fi
xx