Wednesday 25 March 2009

Equinox project


after a very long day...and a lot of hard work by Tony and much more work than I am used to...we have the start of my meadow
all the 'grass' or moss has been removed and the ground rotovated
today the start of my meadow in a box arrived
seeds and some of the plants....from Landlife Wildflowers...

Landlife works for a better environment by creating

new opportunities for wildflowers and wildlife and encouraging people to enjoy them.

more info here Landlife about the Landlife charity



this is the second chance I have had to work with Landlife...they made some beautiful promotional seed packets for me with one of my paintings on the front a couple of years ago
I am really hoping to do some more work with them next year for their tenth anniversary
in the meantime I just have to plant and water and hope...then in two years it should all look like this!


(image from Landlife Country Lane Seed Mix )


by the way I have some extra seed and some cornfield annual mix seed if anyone would like some
Sally


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the turned earth I figured you were going to plant spuds. If it works out like it looks on the packet, it'll be great.