Tuesday 22 September 2009

black bamboo, black bamboo, black bamboo......



Hi everyone

Here's something a bit different (for me) for the equinox, the twigs are the first harvest from the black bamboo Foggy bought me when the garden was still a bramble patch and I remember singing black bamboo repeatedly (annoyingly?) - you might have noticed I'm a bit partial to alliteration! The ammonites were gifts I have had for years, I think the alpines will grow but the whole picture will change organically I'm sure as the elements impact and I add and tweak - I like tweaking!
Happy equinox all

Hugs
Lindsey

1 comment:

Sally Stafford said...

keep on tweaking Linsdey...it looks fab...oh you do have a lovely view. I will think of you in his beautiful space with candles and lanterns.
happy equinox
Sallie
xxx