Friday 11 December 2009

More about painting and especially the Moon!


Hi all

I had wanted to try painting again for a while, so the chance to get a free lesson from an expert was brilliant! I just knew Sally would be a great teacher. It was lovely standing between you two as Sally first demonstrated and then guided us. I could feel the bond and energy between us all. I felt relaxed about the whole process; not worried and tense as I would normally feel in that sort of situation. There was no expectation, pressure to 'perform'; it didn't matter what happened - all in a goood way of course! I felt like a child again as we worked on our own projects. It was liberating, fun; getting in touch with part of me I had forgotten about. It was magical watching the paintings dry; nipping out in the dark and then seeing them in the morning. The final touches in the morning really helped mine come alive, thanks to all the advice and guidance from you two. I'm really looking forward to seeing it again!
Hugs
Liz
xxx

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing Liz - another awesome bonding experience, thanks to Sally. Your paintings will be with you soon - can't wait!

love & light

Lindsey