Sunday 6 December 2009

remember me?

hello...I've been a stranger here recently. A very busy time with my work and a very unhelpful computer that cuts out ...often.... has kept me away.
As Lindsey has mentioned she has picked up baton of the Celtic Year and will be reminding everyone of the upcoming festival dates.....but as ever its fantastic to see the varied contributions at any and all times. I'm sure Lindsey will make an excellent job of inspiring everyone into continuing to contribute to another wonderfully eclectic Celtic Year blog.
I am off on my travels later today...off to some very welcome sunshine in Australia and Papua New Guinea. I will be reading the blog as and when I can and hopefully contributing. As some of the places we are staying don't have electricity let alone internet this may not be often!
But I will of course be thinking of you all....lots of love...see you all soon,
Sally x


PS if you fancy a break in one of 'the last untouched wildernesses in the Pacific' have a look here

No comments: