Saturday 1 May 2010

Beltain Blessings

I thought you'd like to see this amazing version of Pip Kingsbury's picture which inspired Imbolc Rabbits Drum I just love the joyous drumming rabbit, the acrobatic people seem to dance in a wide open field and it always makes me smile!
Thanks, as ever, to Foggy for "technical support"!
Pip, many many thanks for sending me this picture - it does my heart such good!

I'm just back from seeing the Henry Rothchild ceramics collection at the Shipley in Gateshead and am in awe of the vision, skill and technical genius that I've had the privilege of seeing, but I thought I'd show you one of my latest creations anyway! I tried to make the stars blink but they thought I said chink, this is called.........


Sister Moon Brothers Star

Wishing you all joy at this wonderful greening time of year and a bountiful and inspiring time ahead.

All together now.... loudly sing cuckoo !

Lindsey

2 comments:

Sally Stafford said...

lovely post, Happy Beltain Lindsey x

Lindsey said...

thanks Sally - what you painting just now?