Monday 23 February 2009

Pheasant equinox

I thought this may happen....click to enlarge...although I have yet to find out the deep significance of pheasants at the equinox...it does make a great image...thanks to Ian

As Fi pointed out in the comments Wordle has its little eccentricities...and the FAQ may well have been generated through Wordle itself...I am happy to try answer any questions I can as long as they don't involve applets or stemming

When I looked at my word cloud again the alphabetical sorting option had thrown up some interesting random juxtapositions...mary means rabbit ...for example

1 comment:

Fi said...

What great fun!

And love the mixing of wordles on background images.

More juxtapositions in ...

Celtic egg cycle enters

and

Astrological balance

and

life hope

Fi

Who is soooooo going to try again to play this wondrous game!