Monday 2 February 2009

stArt

stArt

A is for advancement
A is for anticipation
A is for acceptance
A is for antelope
A is for acacia
A is for ant
A is for amour
A is for arresting
A is for almond
A is for arc
A is for ambition
A is for ambience
A is for achievement
A is for anthrosopophism

To be played in the key of A major (concert pitch) Each person thinks of something in this list and plays and we see what happens.

Alison

One of two of Alison's compositions. They will be played at a workshop at Birmingham Conservatoire next weekend.
Recording to be posted later....I can't wait to hear them.

1 comment:

Fi said...

Hi Alison

Although I'm not really sure how your workshop works (how does it work??) I love the constituents and the shape of the poem that your composition has created ...

{I've been reading through some shape poems recently in preparation for a project I'm involved in with year 5 and 6 pupils at Littledean Primary School, where they're going to devise a heritage trail through Cinderford ...}

... and I look forward to hearing the recording after the workshop

And finding out how it works :-)

Fi
xx